(DMCA) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Request for Copyrighted Content Removal.We take copyright violation very seriously.
You should be aware that we don’t host virtually any files or copyrighted materials on this website. We don’t sponsor torrent files, torrent hash data, and or any bit-torrent meta-files. Furthermore, we have simply no control over removing any sort of content from any other website. If you found us utilizing a site that linked to all of us, then please contact all of them.
That being said, you can not in “good faith” believe that any copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed is not certified to be displayed on each of our site.
If you still insist upon sending us a see of content removal, after that we provide a copyrighted articles removal service to copyright owners or their authorized associates.
If you want to report a copyright laws infringement that you have found on this site, please send us an official request at firstname.lastname@example.org – which our Copyright laws Abuse Department will completely review.
Unknown or incomplete messages will never be dealt with.
We don’t respond to threats and will ban your company’s email address from ever achieving us. Please be polite, please remember, WE DO NOT HOST ANY DOCUMENTS!
Thank you for your understanding.
To start the copyrighted content removing request process, please send out us a proper copyrighted content removal request. A copyrighted content removal request SHOULD HAVE ALL of the following information or perhaps our Copyright Abuse Division will not be able to properly take a look at request:
Required Information are as follows
Take note that we only review copyrighted content removal request the fact that fully-meet the following requirements:-
- Identify yourself because either:
1. The owner of your copyrighted work(s)
2. A person authorized to act for the owner of an exclusive right that may be allegedly infringed.
- Condition your contact information, including your ACCURATE NAME, street address, phone number, and email address so that all of our Copyright Abuse Department can simply contact you.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you consider is being infringed, or if the large number of works are showing up on a single website, a representative set of the works.
- Determine the material that you claim is usually infringing your copyrighted function, and which you are asking for that the site remove. INTENDED FOR WEB OR INTERNET SEARCH, YOU HAVE TO IDENTIFY EACH SEARCH EFFECT THAT DIRECTLY LINKS INTO A WEB PAGE OR FILE THE FACT THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING MATERIALS. This requires you to provide (a) the search query that you just used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result. Identify the fabric by its exact URL(s).
- State that you with good faith belief that use from the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its real estate agents, or the law. please remember again , Do Not Host Any Files.
- State that the information in the see is accurate, under charges of perjury.
- Type in the Subject field the following name “ Copyrighted Content Removal Request ”.